LUCREZIA STYLING CHAIR
Vintage design, timeless quality
What’s more static than a chair?
That was my first thought when I set the pencil on the white sheet of paper and for that reason I wanted to give this design to be aerodynamic like an airplane or the 50’s cars.
Armrests and back support are form-fitting and rounded as if they were to break air, made in aluminum, noble material, resistant and light.
Even the seat and the rounded back seat are dynamic and fast looking, ready to snap forward at any moment.
Lucrezia’s design is vintage but the quality of the finishing and materials is timeless.
- DIVA GROUP Srl - San Giorgio delle Pertiche (PD) - Italy
- New design
- High quality seat
- Structure: Multi-layer shaped wood
- Seat and back: Expanded Polyethene and skai
- Armrests: polished aluminum and cherry wood
- Back support: polished aluminum
- Structure: Shape and cut
- Seat and back: Padding and cover
- Armrests: Gravity aluminum casting and turnery
- Back support: Gravity steel fusion
THE STORY OF THE PROJECT
From draft to prototype
Some images to display how an idea becomes a product.
- first drafts
- 2d implementing drawing
- armrest prototype