TAMMY STYLING CHAIR
A soft hug
Excessive, colored and flashy, styling chairs are just that.
When I designed it I wanted it to transmit joy, for it to be welcoming, colored and cheeky.
The armrests don’t have edges and seem to squeeze the padded back in a soft hug.
The ideal place to imagine and carry out exciting hairstyles.
- DIVA GROUP Srl - San Giorgio delle Pertiche (PD) - Italy
- New chair design
- Midrange chair
- Structure: Multi-layer shaped wood
- Seat and back: Expanded Polyethene and skai
- Armrests: Steal tubular
- Back support: iron plate
- Wood structure: cut and bending
- Seat and back: padding and covering
- Armrests: tube shaping
- Back support: Calendaring
THE STORY OF THE PROJECT
From draft to prototype
Some images to display how an idea becomes a product.
- first drafts
- modeling and 3d rendering